The American Psychiatric Publishing textbook of personality disorders
- au: edited by John M. Oldham, Andrew E. Skodol, Donna S. Bender ; associate editors, Glen O. Gabbard ... [et al.].
- Publish: Washington, DC : American Psychiatric Pub c2005.
- 出版年: 2005
- ver: 1st ed
- sb: Personality Disorders , Personality Disorders diagnosis , Personality Disorders etiology , etiology , therapy , diagnosis , Personality Disorders therapy
- ISBN: 1585621595 , 9781585621590
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000115461
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
With chapters written by specialists based mainly in the US (some in Canada and Europe), this volume offers a comprehensive treatment for clinicians, residents, interns, and graduate students, with sections on theory, evaluation, etiology, treatment, special problems, special populations, and the newest trends and research. Most chapters include an introductory overview; all conclude with a list of references. The section on treatment comprises 14 chapters, with topics that include interpersonal therapy, supportive psychotherapy, psychoeducation, somatic treatments, therapeutic alliance, and boundary issues. Other topics include assessing and managing suicide risk, substance abuse, violence, correctional populations, and, in the section on new approaches, the potential of new developments through the fields of neuroscience and molecular biology. Annotation 穢2005 Book News, Inc., Portland, OR (booknews.com)