The practice of ultrasound :a step-by-step guide to abdominal scanning
- au: Berthold Block ; [translator, Terry C. Tegler].
- Publish: Stuttgart ;New York : Thieme c2004.
- 出版年: 2004
- sb: methods , Abdomen ultrasonography , Abdomen , Ultrasonography methods , ultrasonography , Ultrasonography
- ISBN: 3131383615 , 1588902803 , 9783131383617 , 9781588902801
- ps: Includes index
- URL: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0417/2004009452.html
- ref_id: 000112427
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
This highly practical self-teaching guide teaches you how to perform and evaluate the ultrasound examination of the abdomen with no prior experience! Key features: - Clear and concise study units for effortless understanding from the start - Practice-oriented access to each organ (delineation, details, surroundings) - 3-D drawings for complex anatomic situations (e.g., the porta hepatis) - Image sequences for enhanced spatial understanding - Countless practical tips and tricks This is the sure road to success. After studying this book, you will be able to: - immediately recognize all important ultrasound phenomena, in particular misleading artifacts - confidently identify and delineate all upper abdominal organs, - locate and evaluate difficult structures at a glance, - recognize normal limits, and - evaluate the most common pathologic findings More than 900 high-quality illustrations and step-by-step instructions guide you through all the fundamentals. As an introduction to the field or as a refresher, this systematic, hands-on guide is essential to perfecting your examination techniques for optimal patient care.