Complex and revision problems in shoulder surgery
- au: editors, Jon J.P. Warner, Joseph P. Iannotti, Evan L. Flatow.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Lippincott Williams & Wilkins c2005.
- 出版年: 2005
- ver: 2nd ed
- sb: Shoulder , Shoulder surgery , Intraoperative Complications , surgery , Surgical Procedures, Operative methods , Surgical Procedures, Operative , methods
- ISBN: 0781746582 , 9780781746588
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000111750
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Written by the world's leading shoulder surgeons, this volume offers much-needed guidance on managing complex and revision problems that cannot be solved by standard treatment formulas. The authors present successful approaches with illustrative case examples, emphasizing avoidance of common pitfalls and management of complications. This edition has a greater focus on arthroscopic procedures and includes full-color arthroscopic images. New chapters cover arthroscopic rotator cuff reconstruction, idiopathic and diabetic stiff shoulder, alternatives to arthroplasty, and the failed arthroplasty. The thoroughly revised fractures section includes new information on two-, three-, and four-part fractures and AC/SC fractures. This edition contains over 800 illustrations.