Textbook of blood banking and transfusion medicine
- au: [edited by] Sally V. Rudmann.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Elsevier Saunders c2005.
- 出版年: 2005
- ver: 2nd ed
- sb: Blood Transfusion , Blood Grouping and Crossmatching methods , Blood Grouping and Crossmatching , Blood Banks , methods
- ISBN: 072160384X , 9780721603841
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000110781
- type: 圖書
- 課程: 法醫師 ( 醫學系所 - 醫學院)
- 授課老師: 國考用書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
This comprehensive book on transfusion practices and immunohematology offers concise, thorough guidelines on the best ways to screen donors, store blood components, ensure safety, anticipate the potentially adverse affects of blood transfusion, and more. It begins with the basics of genetics and immunology, and then progresses to the technical aspects of blood banking and transfusion. Chapters are divided into sections on: Basic Science Review; Blood Group Serology; Donation, Preparation, and Storage; Pretransfusion Testing; Transfusion Therapy; Clinical Considerations; and Safety, Quality Assurance, and Data Management. Developed specifically for medical technologists, blood bank specialists, and residents, the new edition conforms to the most current standards of the American Association of Blood Banks (AABB).