Modern blood banking and transfusion practices
- au: [edited by] Denise M. Harmening.
- Publish: Philadelphia : F.A. Davis c2005.
- 出版年: 2005
- ver: 5th ed
- sb: Blood Transfusion , methods , Blood banks , Immunohematology , Transfusion , Blood Transfusion methods , Blood Banks methods , Blood , Blood Banks , Blood Grouping and Crossmatching
- ISBN: 0803612486 , 9780803612488
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Red cell and platelet preservation: historical perspectives, review of metabolism, and current trends Basic genetics for blood bankers Fundamentals of immunology for blood bankers Concepts in molecular biology The antiglobulin test The ABO blood group system The RH blood group system The Lewis system and the biological significance Other major blood group systems The red cell surface antigen terminology and miscellaneous blood groups donor screening and component preparation Donor screening and component preparation Detection and identification of antibodies Pretransfusion compatibility testing Orientation to the modern blood bank laboratory Alternative technologies and automation in routine blood bank testing Transfusion therapy and transfusion in transplantation Apheresis Adverse effects of blood transfusion Transfusion-transmitted diseases Hemolytic disease of the newborn and fetus Autoimmune hemolytic anemias The HLA system Parentage testing Quality management in the blood bank Transfusion safety and federal regulatory requirements Informational systems in the blood bank Medicolegal and ethical aspects of providing blood collection and transfusion services
- URL: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0422/2004020021.html
- ref_id: 000110780
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Modern Blood Banking and Transfusion Practices continues to set the standard for teaching and learning modern blood banking. Thorough, yet concise, the fifth edition begins with a review of basic science, plus the history of blood preservation, and continues to provide students with a working knowledge of modern blood banking as it focuses on the how and why of transfusion practice, presenting a perfect "crossmatch" of theory and practice.