Nursing care in the genomic era :a case-based approach
- au: Jean F. Jenkins, Dale Halsey Lea.
- Publish: Sudbury, Mass : Jones and Bartlett Publishers c2005.
- 出版年: 2005
- sb: Genomics , Nursing Care trends -- Case Reports , Nursing Care , Nurse-Patient Relations Case Reports , Nurse-Patient Relations , trendsCase Reports , Genetics, Medical , Case Reports , Genetics, Medical trends -- Case Reports , Genomics trends -- Case Reports
- ISBN: 0763733253 , 0763733253 , 9780763733254 , 9780763733254
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000109769
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Increasingly, genomic-based approaches and resources are redefining our categorization of disease, leading to new approaches to prevention and therapy. As nurses traditionally practice patient-oriented care, they will undoubtedly play a key role in both developing and applying the aspects of genomic health care. Nursing Care in the Genomic Era: A Case Based Approach is designed to provide nurses with up-to-date and accessible information on this powerful new approach to understanding, preventing, and treating disease.