Concise medical immunology
- au: Thao T. Doan, Roger Melvold, Carl Waltenbaugh.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Lippincott Williams & Wilkins 2005.
- 出版年: 2005
- ver: 1st ed
- sb: Immunologic Factors , Immunotherapy , Immunity , Immune System
- ISBN: 078175741X , 9780781757416
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000109724
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Concise Medical Immunology is intended for medical and allied health students taking a short foundation course in immunology. The text provides a concise, clear, clinically oriented, user-friendly introduction to fundamental immunologic principles and their applications in medical practice. Clinical Application boxes and patient vignettes help students connect basic immunology with real-life clinical practice. Each chapter ends with a bulleted summary and review questions. Appendices include a lexicon of immunologic abbreviations and acronyms and a comprehensive glossary of immunologic terms with detailed definitions. 100 specially designed two-color illustrations illuminate key concepts. These images will be available free to adopters on connection.LWW.com/go/Doan.