Nurses and families :a guide to family assessment and intervention
- au: Lorraine M. Wright, Maureen Leahey.
- Publish: Philadelphia : F.A. Davis c2005.
- 出版年: 2005
- ver: 4th ed
- sb: methods , Nurses' Instruction , Interviews , Interviews methods , Nursing Assessment , Family Health
- ISBN: 0803612117 , 9780803612112
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Family assessment and intervention: an overview -- Theoretical foundations of the Calgary family assessment and intervention models -- The Calgary family assessment model -- The Calgary family intervention model -- Family nursing interviews: stages and skills -- How to prepare for family interviews -- How to conduct family interviews -- How to do a 15-minute (or shorter) family interview -- How to avoid the three most common errors in family nursing -- How to document family interviews -- How to terminate with families
- ref_id: 000109531
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結