Activity analysis :application to occupation
- au: Gayle I. Hersch, Nancy K. Lamport, Margaret S. Coffey.
- Publish: Thorofare, NJ : Slack Inc c2005.
- 出版年: 2005
- ver: 5th ed
- sb: methods , Task Performance and Analysis , Outcome and Process Assessment (Health Care) , Outcome and Process Assessment (Health Care) organization & administration , organization & administration , Occupational Therapy organization & administration , Occupational Therapy , Occupational Therapy methods
- ISBN: 1556426763 , 9781556426766
- ps: Rev. ed. of: Activity analysis & application Lamport's name appears first on the previous edition Includes bibliographical references : p. 129-136 Includes index The impact of occupation on our human experience Activity analysis: the learning process Activity awareness and action identification Activity analysis for expected performance Activity gradation and adaptation Activity analysis for therapeutic intervention The client-activity intervention plan A review of the process Utilizing assistive technology: the forms web site
- ref_id: 000109341
- type: 圖書
- 課程: 職能治療師 ( 職治系 - 醫學科技學院)
- 授課老師: 國考用書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
To respond to the renewed focus by the occupational therapy profession upon occupation, the fifth edition of Activity Analysis and Application has been updated and renamed to reflect this latest emphasis. While Activity Analysis: Application to Occupation, Fifth Edition maintains the sequential process of learning activity analysis, this step-by-step approach now helps students analyze activity for the purpose of optimizing the client’s occupational performance.Gayle Hersch, Nancy Lamport, and Margaret Coffey successfully guide students through the development of clinical reasoning skills critical to planning a client’s return to meaningful engagement in valued occupations. The authors utilize a straightforward teaching approach that allows students to progress developmentally in understanding both the analysis and application of activity to client intervention.