Practical evidence-based physiotherapy
- au: Rob Herbert ... [et al.].
- Publish: Edinburgh : Elsevier Butterworth Heinemann 2005.
- 出版年: 2005
- sb: Physical Therapy (Specialty) , Evidence-Based Medicine , methods , Physical Therapy (Specialty) methods
- ISBN: 0750688203 , 9780750688208
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000109335
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Authored by an international team of experts especially for physiotherapists, this new, one-of-a-kind resource examines evidence-based practice in physiotherapy - defining what constitutes evidence and how to implement findings in the day-to-day clinical setting. It discusses government and professional requirements for evidence-based medicine and clinical reasoning, and offers easy-to-follow guidelines for finding and applying evidence. It also offers useful strategies for determining whether benefits provided by physiotherapy interventions are significant enough to make the intervention worthwhile.'For clinicians who are currently swamped in the looming tide of research and evidence, it offers a life raft of clarity', Donovan K, Physical Therapy Reviews 10, 192.“This book offers more than most standard texts…I highly recommend this book.”Gillian Robb. EBM February 2008 Vol 12 No 1