Cardiovascular and pulmonary physical therapy :evidence and practice
- au: [edited by] Donna Frownfelter, Elizabeth Dean.
- Publish: St. Louis, Mo : Mosby Elsevier 2006.
- 出版年: 2006
- ver: 4th ed
- sb: Lung Diseases rehabilitation , Respiratory Therapy , Cardiovascular Diseases , Cardiovascular Diseases rehabilitation , Lung Diseases , therapy , Cardiovascular Diseases therapy , rehabilitation , Physical Therapy Modalities , Lung Diseases therapy
- ISBN: 032302775X , 9780323027755
- ps: Rev. ed. of: Principles and practice of cardiopulmonary therapy. 1996 Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000109334
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Uniquely balanced in its coverage of cardiac and pulmonary systems in health and dysfunction, this student-friendly text includes a new holistic perspective on providing care. Based on the latest scientific literature and research, the text sets the foundation with strong A&P, assessment and intervention coverage. The focus of the rehabilitation section is on the patient, detailing therapy guidelines for patients with acute, chronic and critical care conditions, while also addressing special patient population, such as pediatrics and the elderly. The fourth edition expands its coverage of secondary conditions and has additional content on health care trends related to evidence-based management to promote cost-effective management. The concept of oxygen transport is interwoven throughout.