Illustrated dental embryology, histology, and anatomy
- au: Mary Bath-Balogh, Margaret J. Fehrenbach ; illustrated by Pat Thomas.
- Publish: St. Louis, Mo : Elsevier Saunders c2006.
- 出版年: 2006
- ver: 2nd ed
- sb: Mouth embryology , Tooth embryology , Tooth , Mouth , Mouth anatomy & histology , Tooth anatomy & histology , anatomy & histology , embryology
- ISBN: 1416024999 , 9781416024996
- ps: Includes bibliographical references : p. 355 Includes index
- ref_id: 000109329
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Offers concise and comprehensive coverage of orofacial embryology, oral histology, and dental anatomy while also providing a brief introduction to dental structures. The clearly written text highlights both basic science and clinical applications to give the reader well-rounded coverage. Features of the book include: clinical applications for diverse topics that range from dental implants to periodontal considerations, an outstanding illustration program, microscopic photographs, and clinical photographs that clarify essential concepts, a review of anatomical nomenclature, pronunciations, a glossary, chapter overviews, and learning objectives.