Principles of operative dentistry
- au: A.J.E. Qualtrough ... [et al.].
- Publish: Oxford, UK ;Ames, Iowa : Blackwell Pub 2005.
- 出版年: 2005
- sb: methods , Endodontics methods , Dentistry, operative methods , Endodontics , Evidence-based medicine , Dentistry, operative
- ISBN: 1405118210 , 9781405118217
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Basic principles Principles of direct intervention Principles of endodontics Endodontics: further considerations Principles of indirect restoration Indirect restorations: further considerations Maintenance of the restored dentition Evidence based practice
- URL: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip053/2004026345.html
- ref_id: 000108524
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Not only for the student, this book is also designed as a source of reference for all practitioners who carry out restorative dentistry and are faced with the introduction of new materials and techniques. Referral to this text and evidence-based practice will assist the clinician in the appropriate selection of newer approaches to the delivery of modern day care.