Innovative methods in language intervention, treatment outcome measures :can the data support the claims?
- au: edited by Lorain Szabo Wankoff.
- Publish: Austin, Tex : Pro-ed c2005.
- 出版年: 2005
- sb: Language disorders therapy , Speech therapy , therapy , diagnosis , Child , Language disorders diagnosis , Language disorders
- ISBN: 1416401172 , 9781416401179
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index The developmental, individual-difference, relationships-based (floor time) model: the role of affective interactions in the development of and intervention with language / Stanley Greenspan Applied behavior analysis and the acquisition of social language in autistic children / Glen Sallows The TEACCH method: structured teaching / Gary B. Mesibov and Victoria Shea Picture exchange communication system / Teresa Webb, Sue Baker, and Andy Bondy Fast forword language: a research update / Steven L. Miller, Barbara M. Calhoun, Melissa Agocs, L. DeLey, and Paula Tallal Auditory processing and auditory integration training / Jane Madell The Lindamood phoneme sequencing program and the seeing stars program / Patricia Lindamood and Phyllis Lindamood Imagery and language comprehension / Nanci Bell Sensory integration: a clinician's perspective / Rosemary White Clinical overview
- ref_id: 000105983
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結