The child and adolescent stuttering treatment and activity resource guide
- au: Peter R. Ramig, Darrell M. Dodge.
- Publish: Clifton Park, NY : Thomson Delmar Learning c2005.
- 出版年: 2005
- sb: Stuttering therapy , methods , Adolescent , Speech therapy methods , Stuttering , therapy , Child , Speech therapy
- ISBN: 1401897193 , 9781401897192
- ps: Includes bibliographical references : p. 271-279 Includes index Helping parents learn about stuttering in children: information for clinicians, students, and parents Strategies for counseling parents of children who stutter Strategies for assessment of fluency disorders Strategies for developing individualized education programs Working with teachers Basic therapy skills: using games and other activities in therapy Direct and indirect therapy for preschool children Strategies for teaching normal speech production and fluency-enhancing techniques Strategies for desensitization and teaching stuttered speech production Strategies for modifying stuttered speech Transfer and maintenance Strategies for cluttering evaluation and therapy Explaining the progress of treatment and recovery to children and parents
- ref_id: 000105814
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結