- au: edited by Juzar Ali, Warren R. Summer, Michael G. Levitzky.
- Publish: New York : Lange Medical Books/McGraw-Hill, Medical Pub. Division c2005.
- 出版年: 2005
- ver: 2nd ed
- cu: Lange , Lange
- sb: Lung Diseases , physiopathology , Lung physiopathology , Lung Diseases physiopathology , Lung
- ISBN: 0071428690 , 9780071428699
- ISSN: 1550-9419
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000105744
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
A system- and disease-based approach to the aspects of pulmonary pathophysiology, essential for an understanding of clinical medicine. Bridging the gap between basic science and clinical medicine, this text provides students with a solid understanding of symptom identification and the underlying disease mechanism. Features clinical pearls, learning objectives, study questions, algorithms, and key concepts highlighting the presentation in each chapter.