Heart sounds made incredibly easy!
- Publish: Philadelphia : Lippincott Williams & Wilkins c2005.
- 出版年: 2005
- sb: Heart Auscultation methods , Heart Sounds , methods , Heart Sounds physiology , Heart Murmurs , diagnosis , Heart Auscultation , physiology , Heart Diseases diagnosis , Heart Diseases
- ISBN: 1582553580 , 9781582553580
- ps: Includes bibliographical references : p. 210 Includes index
- URL: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0416/2004006363.html
- ref_id: 000105642
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Heart Sounds Made Incredibly Easy! is an entertaining, easy-to-read, practical, and informative reference that includes an audio CD of heart sounds for those who must accurately interpret heart sounds and understand their implications, diagnosis, and treatments. Revealing the importance of accurate heart sound interpretation, this Incredibly Easy! title walks the reader through more than 65 heart sounds. The book includes an audio index and cues to the CD throughout the text for each sound, which allows the reader to listen to the sounds sequentially with the book or review them out of sequence.