- au: [edited by] Lawrence R. Robinson.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Lippincott Williams & Wilkins c2006.
- 出版年: 2006
- sb: Wounds and Injuries rehabilitation , rehabilitation , Wounds and Injuries
- ISBN: 0781762847 , 9780781762847
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000105609
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Written by a multidisciplinary team of experts from the University of Washington/Harborview Medical Center, this volume is the first comprehensive clinical reference on trauma rehabilitation. The book brings together, in one concise, cohesive source, all the essential practical information from physiatry, orthopaedics, neurosurgery, general surgery, emergency medicine, rehabilitation nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech pathology, and prosthetics/orthotics. Chapters cover traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, multiple musculoskeletal trauma, traumatic amputations, peripheral nerve injuries, and burns. Particular attention is given to early rehabilitation interventions during the acute phase. A chapter on special considerations for pediatric patients is also included.