Physiotherapy in orthopaedics :a problem-solving approach
- au: Karen Atkinson, Fiona Coutts, Anne-Marie Hassenkamp.
- Publish: Edinburgh ;New York : Elsevier/Churchill Livingstone 2005.
- 出版年: 2005
- ver: 2nd ed
- sb: Rheumatic Diseases , Soft Tissue Injuries rehabilitation , Fractures, Bone , Bone Diseases , Soft Tissue Injuries , Rheumatic Diseases rehabilitation , Fractures, Bone rehabilitation , Bone Diseases rehabilitation , rehabilitation , Physical Therapy Modalities
- ISBN: 0443074062 , 9780443074066
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000105608
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Drawing on their many years of experience in various orthopaedic settings, the authors of this valuable resource describe how to apply clinical reasoning to a diverse range of patient problems. The content of the book progresses logically from normal to abnormal findings and from simple to complex conditions. Engaging case studies and self-assessment sections help readers develop a reasoned and logical approach to the management of orthopaedic patients."I found this book to be very well organized and easy to read. The concepts were presented so that both students and seasoned clinicians would understand them and be able to apply them to practice. It achives its goal of helping students to focus on the patient and to realize that they have many and varied transferable skills they can draw upon in any situation. This text is a must-have in any orthopedic clinic."Advance for Physical Therapists & PT Assistants, November 2005