Orthopaedic clinical examination :an evidence-based approach for physical therapists
- au: Joshua Cleland ; illustrations by Frank H. Netter ; contributing illustrators, Kip Carter ... [et al.].
- Publish: Carlstadt, N.J. : Icon Learning Systems c2005.
- 出版年: 2005
- sb: methods , Physical Examination methods , Physical Examination , Musculoskeletal Diseases , diagnosis , Musculoskeletal Diseases diagnosis , Evidence-Based Medicine , Physical Therapy Modalities
- ISBN: 1929007876 , 9781929007875
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ref_id: 000105584
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Evidence-based practice is becoming an increasingly important topic in physical therapy clinical practice, especially as the cost of health care continues to accelerate. As a result, evidence is now being incorporated into all aspects of physical therapy patient/client management including examination, evaluation, diagnosis, prognosis, and intervention. Designed as a handy, quick-reference guide, ORTHOPAEDIC CLINICAL EXAMINATION: AN EVIDENCE-BASED APPROACH FOR PHYSICAL THERAPISTS takes a uniquely visual, evidence-tables approach to make it easy for clinicians to locate relevant evidence of the diagnostic utility of commonly utilized tests and measures."What is best about this book is the way in which the operational definitions are tied in with specific clinical examination tests."-Doody's Book Review Service