MRI of the musculoskeletal system
- au: editor, Thomas H. Berquist.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Lippincott Williams & Wilkins c2006.
- 出版年: 2006
- ver: 5th ed
- sb: Magnetic Resonance Imaging methods , methods , Musculoskeletal System , Musculoskeletal Diseases , diagnosis , Musculoskeletal System anatomy & histology , Musculoskeletal Diseases diagnosis , anatomy & histology , Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- ISBN: 0781755026 , 9780781755023
- ps: HE02005放在閱片室 Includes bibliographical references and index Basic principles and terminology of magnetic resonance imaging / Robert A. Pooley, Joel P. Felmlee, and Richard L. Morin -- Interpretation of magnetic resonance images / Mark S. Collins and Richard L. Ehman -- General technical considerations in musculoskeletal MRI / Thomas H. Berquist -- The temporomandibular joint / Thomas H. Berquist and Clyde A. Helms -- Spine / Robert J. Witte ... [et al.] -- Pelvis, hips, and thigh / Thomas H. Berquist -- Knee / Elizabeth Ann Kelley and Thomas H. Berquist -- Foot, ankle, and calf / Thomas H. Berquist -- Shoulder and arm / Thomas H. Berquist and Jeffrey James Peterson -- Elbow and forearm / Thomas H. Berquist and Laura W. Bancroft -- Hand and wrist / Thomas H. Berquist -- Musculoskeletal neoplasms / Mark J. Kransdorf and Thomas H. Berquist -- Musculoskeletal infection / Thomas H. Berquist and Daniel F. Broderick -- Diffuse marrow diseases / James B. Vogler, III and William A. Murphy, Jr. -- Miscellaneous conditions / Thomas H. Berquist -- Clinical spectroscopy / Thomas H. Berquist
- ref_id: 000105407
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
'MRI of the Musculoskeletal System is a classic one-volume textbook on all aspects of MR msk imaging. It covers basic principles of interpretation, physics, and terminology before moving through a systematic presentation of disease region of the body. The new edition will include new pulse sequences and artifacts in the basics chapters; enhanced anatomy artwork; and new images and figures on greater trochanteric pain syndrome and other new disorders in the hips and thighs. It will also include more arthrography in the hand and shoulder chapters, and more emphasis on shoulder acroniums and injury patterns. The infection chapter will add new infection categories and will increase emphasis on the diabetic foot'--Provided by publisher.