Patient safety :principles and practice
- au: Jacqueline Fowler Byers, Susie V. White, editors.
- Publish: New York, NY : Springer Pub. Co c2004.
- 出版年: 2004
- sb: Patient Care Management , Safety Management , Evidence-Based Medicine
- ISBN: 0826133460 , 9780826133465
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Patient safety issues / Susan V. White -- National patient safety initiatives / Susan V. White -- Improving patient safety using quality tools and techniques / Susan V. White -- Evidence-based practice to promote patient safety / Jacqueline Fowler Byers -- Putting patients in charge of their health care to promote patient safety / Tania Daniels -- Impact of nurse staffing on patient safety / Lynn Unruh -- Improving the nursing work culture / Jo Ann Miller and Mary Lou Brunell -- Using technology to improve patient safety / Debra S. Roach, Susan V. White and Jacqueline Fowler Byers -- The role of risk management in patient safety: the needs, benefits and reasons to disclose errors / Monica C. Berry -- Pediatric patient safety / Jacqueline Fowler Byers and Beatrice A. Schafhauser -- Patient safety in acute and critical care / Jacqueline Fowler Byers -- Patient safety in ambulatory care / Susan V. White and Jacqueline Fowler Byers -- Safety issues with the elderly and chronically ill / Janice Z. Peterson -- Patient safety in behavioral health / Christy L. Beaudin -- Promoting the safety of research participants / Jacqueline Fowler Byers
- ref_id: 000105180
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結